We know that the registration process can be a bit confusing. Select the appropriate heading below to see what you’ll need to complete to be “competition ready” this year.
Are you a first year coach and starting a new team? This is for you! If you’re new to a school, and picking up a team that operated last year, head to the next tab.
- Register an account on the FIRST Dashboard.
- Create a new team, making sure that you select the correct program. For more information on available programs, see the “Programs” heading in the menu above.
- Fill out the Philadelphia Robotics Coalition membership application form, supplying us with the rookie team number you received at the end of Step 2.
- After filling out the membership application form you will receive your Team Agreement from a PRC staff member. This is a document outlining the support you’ll receive and what you’ll need to do to succeed as a coach; you and your principal (or equivalent) will need to sign this. Return it via email to a PRC staff member once complete.
- Attend coach training! This is required for SDP staff, and encouraged for all others. Registration information can be found on our Event Registration page.
- Once the above is complete, we will pay your registration fee and order any materials you may need.