Though our teams can’t meet in person this year, that hasn’t stopped them from learning and competing from home. High school teams are competing in the CoderZ Pro League, a virtual robotics competition where students learn to code a simulated robot using Blockly or Python.
View the Topplebot challenge reveal video:
Through the preliminary stage and the group stage, individual students played their code against an AI opponent. The two highest scoring teams from each group have advanced to the playoffs where they will face off 1:1 with other teams from around the country.
Five of our Coalition teams have qualified for the playoff rounds:
- RoboLancers COBOL from Central High School
- RoboGriffins from Academy @ Palumbo High School
- Parkway RoboHounds from Parkway Center City Middle College
- GenBots from Constitution High School, and
- RoboLancers FORTRAN from Central High School
The playoffs are a single elimination bracket tournament. The first round will be streamed live on Twitch on Thursday December 17. Join us!